Friday, September 30, 2011

Dimensional Interactivity People

Right now there are people amongst you who, as a result of an experience that they carry with them, are able to protect you all from a shift in dimensions going on right now while you function in your day to day life. 

These people are sometimes referred to as having Dyslexia but at the core of their being they are truly soldiers of dimension. They are able to function simply by their existence as a insulator and protector of all of you so that this dimensional shift which is taking place happens in the most benevolent way possible. 
Without these people on your planet your planet could not do this shift while you were all on the planet - it would not be possible. 

This shift is going to bring you to a much more benevolent state of being, everyone of you. No one will be harmed, no one will be hurt, no one will be punished. Everyone will be equals in the most benevolent way. 

I am hoping you will also help insulate and protect these beings for their very existence allows you all to be safer.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Robby,

This is a really interesting video for me. I don't mean to be ahead of things, but it brings me to this next question: What can be said about people who have this circumstance that's being called "Down Syndrome"?

What I can say from my experience being around these special people is that I have always felt connected to them, and they are in a very high dimension. I don't know if that's true, but I do know that they are very special, and they seem to be happy. I remember I had an uncle who had this situation, and as a youngster I was able to communicate with him, a communication which was based on feelings. I also feel these people are here to bridge dimensions in some way. I am very curious what Grandfather has to say about this.

Goodlife,

Ono

Robert Shapiro said...

Greetings Ono,

I asked Grandfather for a comment and he said: "These are very special beings. Heart centered and often highly energized by spirit."

So I would recommend that you also read the following material if you find that these books are available to you.

The Explorer Race (http://www.lighttechnology.com/series/explorer-race-series) series (referenced from The Explorer Race Index (http://explorerrace.com/pdf/ExplorerRaceIndex.pdf) which at this time covers books 1 through 12)

Down Syndrome, (Book 1) The Explorer Race: page 232, (Book 3) Explorer Race: Origins and the Next 50 Years: page122, (Book 8) The Explorer Race: Explorer Race and Isis: pages 96–98

Goodlife,

Robby

Anonymous said...

Hi Robby,

Thank you for your reply. That's a nice response from Grandfather.

So I saw a boy walking down the street this morning, who had the Down Syndrome situation, and I immediately felt his energy as I was running by. My body picked up that energy very well. Then I was thinking what Grandfather had to say about this. Yes, they are very, very special.

I wish I had these books right now so I could look up that information. But I will have the books someday, and perhaps also the "Shining The Light" series.

Goodlife,

Ono