Monday, June 2, 2008

Synchronicity of Souls, Part 1

2 comments:

Louis said...

Hi Robert,

I read recently in "The Explorer Race and Isis" where Zoosh said around 90% of the Explorer Race has completed all they needed to do and they are waiting around near Earth. Waiting for the other 10% which I suppose are here.

A question comes to mind. Are all of us currently living on Earth a part of the Explorer Race or are only some of us in that group?

Goodlife.

Robert Shapiro said...

Greetings Louis. As I have received through channeling, we are all a portion of the explorer race on Earth. And so, in order for us all to join the rest we must all go and can leave no one behind.

This requires a considerable amount of finesse eh and I'm sure Creator, angels, guides and other benevolent beings including us will work this out on the soul level.

Goodlife my friend.