Thursday, September 18, 2008

Benevolent Actions, Part 1

I know this is a difficult time for so many of us. I have asked Grandfather to make a comment here on this blog and he has agreed.

Here is what he has to say in part 1. Part 2 will follow soon.


Greetings, this is Grandfather. Now I would like to make a suggestion. Many people all over the world are worried about many things - financial matters, battles, conflicts, scarcity and many other relevant issues.

I know this might seem almost fluffy to you but aside from working on those issues directly yourself I feel there is something that can be done along the lines of benevolent magic.

This is what I'm going to recommend. First off ask for all those benevolent energies, good feeling energies - spirit energies of light and love you see, to be all around and about you and wait a minute or two.

Then say out loud this benevolent magic, remember to say it word for word. If English is not your first language do the best you can pronouncing the words in English.

I recommend you say, "I request that my world, my community, my family, my friends and my life be experienced now in the most benevolent way and I also ask that I experience and that my family and friends experience and that my community and my world experiences an optimism based on real feelings of hope and compassion for all beings and I ask that this occur in the most benevolent way resulting in the most benevolent outcome."

Sometimes it might seem silly or foolish to practice optimism when things seem to be going wrong or difficult. I grant that if something is going bad for you or your friends and family and others - do what you can physically to try to improve the lives of all beings but also remember overall there is a outcome that is approaching that will be benevolent for all beings. It might take a while but keep that belief in mind and in heart.

Goodlife.

No comments: