Thursday, May 14, 2009

Preparing To Meet ETs

I've been concerned lately because I've seen an increasing incidence of demonizing. Many of you have noted this or been in closer contact with it in some uncomfortable way of this group or that group being demonized*.

There is also a tendency to demonize the unseen. For the most part most people have not seen, in personal contact, extraterrestrials. We may have seen lights in the sky - even things identifiable as vehicles but most of us have not actually been in the physical presence of an extraterrestrial.

I'm not bringing this up because I have been, I'm bringing it up because I'm concerned with the ongoing efforts to demonize a particular group of ETs. I grant that they are not the most socially adept and have not been socially adept in the past but they are learning, they're getting better at it and we will be meeting them in the future in a benevolent way.

There are many stories, some of which may be apocryphal but others are simply narratives of peoples experience of meeting these beings throughout the years. I'm referring to beings from Zeta Reticuli**.

I have had contact with these beings in my youth and it was a benevolent contact. I don't think there's that many stories about, that indicate that this can be a benevolent experience but part of the reason I've been going out of my way to suggest this way or that way in various blogs and other places that meeting extraterrestrials will require a certain amount of preparation on our part is that they might just prefer to be welcomed rather than shut out as any of us might.

Now I believe - and I've heard stories from people and many occasions of those stories I do believe that others have met extraterrestrials that look just like us and for the most part there's no way of telling because they do look like us and if they've been properly prepared then they're just going to be amongst us.

Now I don't think that happens much these days but I do feel that it's important that if we want extraterrestrials to be with us, to come around to help us out and maybe to offer them some help - we can do this, we have experiences, we have expertise - then it's important to not start condemning them as a group without taking into account that they are in fact individuals.

I have read in many places what people seem to want to say - that they're not individuals because they've met them in group situations or have heard about meeting them in group situations. Well I've been in group situations with human beings and I know you have too and it'd be very easy for someone who is not a member of that group or simply a visitor to see us all in that group as one thing. So if you've been labeled you know what I'm talking about.

So this might seem to be premature to you but I feel that our meetings with extraterrestrials - if not on an individual basis being immanent - I feel on a planet to planet basis may be sooner than we think.

Lets not prepare ourselves by being biased against this or against any single group. Lets practice this by expecting that when we meet an individual of any group here on this planet be they human being, plant or animal or spirit that we greet them as individuals and not as things.

Just a little reminder for you. Goodlife to you all and goodnight.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
* 1. Portray as wicked and threatening. 2. To represent as evil or diabolic: wartime propaganda that demonizes the enemy.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
**Zeta Reticuli is a binary star system located about 39 light years away from Earth. It is located in the constellation Reticulum, and is visible to the unaided eye under very dark skies. Because of the southerly location of the system, it is not visible north of the tropics.

4 comments:

Louis said...

Hi Robert,
I'm so glad to see this post. Very timely I think.
Goodlife.

Teresa Silverthorn said...

I'm glad to see it, too..

Robert Shapiro said...

Greetings Louis, good to hear from you my friend. Thanks for you comment.

Goodlife.

Robert Shapiro said...

Welcome Teresa, thank you for your comment.

Goodlife.