Wednesday, December 19, 2012

For Winter Solstice 12-21-12


A friend of mine recently asked about doing something special during the Winter Solstice on December 21, 2012. I offered the following to her as something extra she could do if she chose. It could be done at any solstice but I recommend that it be done only once.

-----------

This is what I recommend. First relax into a comfortable position. You can lie down or you can sit in a comfortable chair but do not cross your arms or your legs. I recommend that you are not wearing metal at that time although metal that you wear every day, without exception and particularly that you keep on at night - perhaps a ring - some such thing, that is alright. Or if it is something that is part of your body then that is also alright - meaning say, for example - something in your teeth.

Then I recommend that you say out loud the following words. Say, "I am asking that all the most benevolent energies that are available for me be all around me and all about me now." Then pause. You might feel some energy come up - you might feel a warmth in your body - you may just feel a tingling or you may not feel anything. If you don't feel anything then wait about 20 or 30 seconds. You can glance at a clock but don't stare at it.

Then after that time I recommend you say this. Say these exact words out loud, "I am asking that my world that I live in and always occupy be safe and comfortable with every step I take, with every breath I take and with every one I am near and that this sense of safety emanate all around and about me so that people feel comfortable in my presence and that I feel comfortable in the presence of all."

This is what I recommend for you at this time. I feel that it will be a comfort. If at any time when you say any of these words, the first part or the second part, you feel a nice energy come up or a warmth or something comfortable - pause until it fades just a little bit and then continue on with the words.

After you have said the words continue to lie down where you are comfortably or sit where you are comfortably. During that process do not have been touching any other human being, that is very important. And also, if you have any pets - say a dog or a cat and they happen to be in your lap when you start or they happen to jump up into your lap while you're doing this - that is alright. They will know whether they ought to be there or not. 

It is natural for animals to know this but it is not alright to be doing this touching another human being or to be holding a baby, for instance. It is something that needs to be done on your own. That's what I recommend.

No comments: