Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Just To Let You Know...

Starting Friday I'll be running a short series of 3 videos in response to migor3231 questions on my You Tube BenevolentMagic that I felt were relevant to this site in general.

They were questions having to do really with the functionality of the Grandfather material I channel and post there as well as here on Explorer Race blog so I decided to share them with you.

I was just checking one now and I was disappointed to see that I had troubles with the sound so be forewarned. You'll have to turn the sound way up to hear it. I found the problem and it won't occur again but it'll be a series of three videos and then in about a month they'll be another one that has a sound problem but I've tracked it down now and it won't happen again as far as I can tell.

Just wanted to let you know. The series I'll be posting coming up starting Friday will be three videos. On this occasion I will post them one every two days.

So I hope you can get something out of it and that you can forgive my goof on the sound. Goodlife to you all.

No comments: