Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Helping Yourself as a Walk-In, Part 2



Last time I mentioned about doing disentanglement in order to clear yourself and potentially have a better life as your new walk-in self. Now for those of you who don’t know how to do disentanglement you could read this. It’s a really worthwhile process. I’d like to say more about that this time.

So in preparation for that I want to offer walk-ins and others, this would be good for everybody who’s already doing disentanglement - more about that here, something that could really improve the quality of your life. 

For walk-ins and for those of you already doing disentanglement then I recommend making this request first. “I am asking that all the most benevolent energies that are available for me be all around me and all about me now.”*

Pause for a moment. Some of you will feel the energy. If you don’t feel anything then just wait about 20 seconds or so. Then make your opening request for disentanglement, “I am asking that gold light beings and light beings who are compatible with the gold light or compatible with gold light beings or both come now and disentangle me from all my discomforts and their causes.”** 

Then pause. Some of you might feel the energy come up here, if you haven’t felt it before, of the light beings coming to do that for you. 

Pause for about half a minute or a minute or so and then make this secondary request. I recommend you say,”I am particularly asking to be disentangled from my attitudes and opinions that are holding me back from my happiness.”

This is a real issue that comes up for walk-ins because as a walk-in of course, you don’t have much experience of Earth and so there’s a tendency to simply slip on the clothes, you might say, of your bodies accumulated knowledge and wisdom but in that also comes the effects and the aftereffects of various learnings and upsets that have happened during life.

Over time, for a secondary request, if you feel you’ve gotten all you can*** from the one about attitudes and opinions, you could say this instead, “I am particularly asking that you disentangle me from my memories.”

Again, over time if you feel you’ve gotten all you can from that one, then you could say this as a secondary request, “I am particularly asking that you disentangle me from my actions and my lack of actions.”

 So disentanglement is particularly helpful for people who are walk-ins but also the specific disentanglement requests that I mentioned about attitudes and opinions, memories and actions can be helpful for everyone. 

So, I hope you get a great deal out of doing this and I want to say welcome to all walk-ins and goodlife to everyone.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
* This would include your guides, spirit teachers and angels all of whom are light beings and are benevolent - thats why we specifically ask for that - and are also loving beings. 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
**Gold light is the Earth mastery color.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

***Do each for 3 to 5 days or until you feel comfortable when memories, actions or attitudes and opinions from the past may surface but regardless instead of automatically falling back on them you either do what you feel is best to do and it works out better or perhaps even use some bits of previous experience adding your own natural wisdom and knowledge thus making it your own.

No comments: