Friday, July 13, 2012

2013 Predictions: UFO's and More


2013 will see an increase in the number of easily seen UFO's in the sky. It will also be a time when sunsets will play their part in helping to define these vehicles in a beautiful way. 

Grandfather also advises that if you see anything up on the internet along the lines of UFO's that are scary that this is not real.

There will also be more interesting and unusual animal behaviors that you will welcome as well as advice and consideration for professional fishermen and others.


2 comments:

Lynda said...

Hello Robert,
As always, thank you for your amazing work. It has brought so much to my life.
May I ask if you can recommend anyone teaching nature-inspired, and I use this term delicately: "shamanic" work in my area, please? I live along the south-central coast of California in Ventura County. Thank you.

Lynda

Robert Shapiro said...

Greetings Lynda,
I cannot think of anybody right now.
Goodlife

Robert